Monday, January 18, 2016

Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi

I rated this book 3 out of 5 stars.

Shatter Me is a story about Juliette who has a unique ability. She thinks that she is cursed because of this ability especially after she is taken prisoner. Her captors want to use her and her power for evil. Juliette must fight for not only her freedom but to be able to use her power for good.

I was very excited to read this book and start this series. When you first start it, it does take a little bit to get into it just because the story is written so disorganized as it written from Juliette's point of view. Although I didn't mind the story, it was not as good as I was expecting it to be. I also found the ending of this book good but it pretty much wrapped things up, and left me no need to continue on with the other two books. I'm not sure if I will continue on with this series but overall I did enjoy the overall story-line of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment