Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Book Mail!!

Do you love the feel of receiving new books in the mail.  I know as a reader I anticipate that moment that my new book orders will arrive and I am finally able to tear into them, see the beautiful covers, find a new home for them on my shelves, and eventually reading their wonderful words.

I just received part of my newest order from www.thriftbooks.com  This is one of my favorite places to buy books from.  Through this website you are able to get some great deals on books.  You are able to choose the condition of the books you order, which means they sometimes ship from various locations.  Shipping is free for the any orders over $10.00 shipping in the USA. Another nice thing is you are able to sign up for reading rewards for free.  This reward system allows you to earn a $5.00 coupon for each $50.00 that you spend on the site.  Also, they offer a referral system that allows you to refer friends; when those referred, set up an account and summit their first orders, you both will receive a 15% off coupon good towards your next purchase.

Today, I received 2 of my 3 book order.  The titles I received today are: Days of Blood & Starlight by: Laini Taylor and Dorothy Must Die by: Danielle Paige.  These are both titles that I have been looking at for quite some while.  I can not wait to get to these titles.  Anyone else read either of these books?  If so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment