Saturday, January 2, 2016

Holiday Book Haul

Like most readers, I've accumulated a few new books this holiday to add to my growing collection-22 to be exact. :)  These books I either purchased myself, were given to me, or gifted to me.  I'm not going to go into any details about the books as this post is already going to be long enough.  With that said, onto the books!
1) Drink Slay Love by: Sarah Beth Durst
2) Riding Wild by: Jaci Burton
3) Tear You Apart by: Sarah Cross
4) Broken by: Maya Banks
5) Dreams of Gods & Monsters by: Laini Taylor
6) Ignite Me by: Tahereh Mafi
7) A Walk to Remember by: Nicholas Sparks
8) Passion Unleashed by: Larissa Ione
9) The Wild Child by: Judith Bowen
10) The Secret Father by: Anna Adams
11) Past, Present and a Future by: Janice Carter
12) The Fake Husband by: Lynnette Kent
13) No Room in His Life by: Nicola West
14) The Secret Dreams of Emily Porter by: Judith Raxten
15) Man in a Million by: Muriel Jensen
16) Suspicion by: Janice Macdonald
17) Wild Cat and the Marine by: Jade Taylor
18) The Perfect Mom by: Janice Kay Johnson
19) A Man to Marry by: Carole Mortimer
20) Island of Cyclones by: Wynne May
21) Dark Lover by: J.R. Ward
22) Menage by: Emma Holly
                         ~Have you read any of these titles?  If so, let me know what you thought about it.~

No comments:

Post a Comment