Thursday, January 28, 2016

Beautiful Bastard by: Christina Lauren

I rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Beautiful Bastard is a story about Chloe Mills and Bennett Ryan.  Chloe is an intern working at Bennett's family business under his supervision.  Bennett, a strong-willed male, pushes Chloe each and every day.  Chloe, a strong-willed woman herself, doesn't let Bennett get to her.  She instead pushes back.  The two continue on with this tug of war of power between one another until the two finally give in to the feelings smothering between them.

I loved this book!  It was a very quick read-I seemed to fly through the pages.  From the very beginning I couldn't help but fall in love with the continuous back and fourth smart comments from both Chloe and Bennett.  I would definately recommend this title to anyone and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment